JEEMA SMS - A Joomla SMS Component
JEEMA SMS Core is a professional SMS extension for Joomla. JEEMA SMS is a native extension which can be installed using regular Joomla Installation procedure. This component allows you to configure any SMS HTTP API inside Joomla and you can start sending and receiving SMS.
JEEMA SMS uses the SMS Gateways HTTP API for sending and receiving SMS messages. For receiving SMS it uses the short/long code with KEYWORDS.
This component can be used as a reseller account for your master SMS package bought from any SMS gateway.
JEEMA SMS comes with a rich set of free extensions that allow features like mobile number validation at registration, HTTP API URL for your members, SMS reminders like Birthday SMS, send SMS to members that are managed by other 3rd party components like Jomsocial, Community Builder, Virtuemart, DT Register etc..
- Joomla - 3.x
“A valid SMS Gateway supporting HTTP API URL or web service for sending SMS is a must and that should be configured in JEEMA SMS inside your Joomla website. If you are not aware please send your query to support[at]jeema.net. We will help you to identify.”
You can check the send sms tutorial video here SEND & RECIEVE SMS
- step 1 : Login using Username:frontend1 Pssword:frontend--1 You will get the 'Send SMS Message' under SMS Menu
- step 2 : Provide your mobile number and proceed to send. As of now demo site contains the test API only.If you already have the API, you can configure in backend(Components->JEEMA SMS Core->Outbound API->SMSCGATEWAY) and test live send sms
- step 3 : After sending sms, you can check the send status in 'Sent History' view
- step 1 : Normally a callback URL need to set in your SMS gateway for redirecting the receive messages.For test site this is the callback url demo.jeema.org/sms/jeemasms_receivesms.php
- step 2 : Callback API is demo.jeema.org/sms/jeemasms_receivesms.php?from=XXXX&message=YYYY Replace the variables with values.XXXX denotes your mobile number and YYYY denotes the actual message.Copy and paste the api in your web browser
- step 3 : The mobile number and the message will be listed in 'SMS Inbox' view
Validate Mobile number at Registration
- step 1 : Try to register this site with your mobile number
- step 2 : After login using Username:frontend1 Pssword:frontend--1 then go 'Sent History' view under SMS Menu.There a message will be sent to your mobile number with the verification code.Note that code and logout the site
- step 3 : Now Login to the site with your recent login and enter that verification code
- step 1 : Login to front end or backend.You will get all the existing features
If you have any queries or admin side login details send an E-mail to support[at]jeema.net